Monday, October 22, 2012

Anniversaire



This past week we celebrated our third anniversary(!!). We both were in transitions with jobs (unemployed) so we took advantage of the time and went to TreeBones Resort in Big Sur.


This place is amazing!

The best part is the views, non-existant cell reception, the quiet, and the uninterrupted views of the stars. The trip was super last minute, but we managed to get a camping spot with the best view.



We ate like kings and enjoyed hearing real nature sounds.

As I think about all that has happened and all that has changed I realize how much my marriage has stretched me and shaped me into a better person.

Let's be real for a second.

Marriage is hard. Selflessness is hard. Love is hard. But I am thankful for a man that promised and committed to doing this very difficult, sometimes impossible thing, with me called marriage.

Thank you for everyday of your love. Here's to another year.




1 comment:

  1. How has it already been 3 years????? I love looking at your wedding pictures, they always make me so happy. Lots of love to you Sky.
    joey

    ReplyDelete